miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Space Oddity

David Bowie - Space Oddity

Ground Control to Major Tom, Ground Control to Major Tom...

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on


Ground Control to Major Tom  Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God's love be with you

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff

This is Ground Control to Major Tom You've really made the grade

And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare


This is Major Tom to Ground Control I'm stepping through the door

And I'm floating in a most peculiar way

And the stars look very different today

For here Am I sitting in a tin can  Far above the world

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do


Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles I'm feeling very still

And I think my spaceship knows which way to go

Tell my wife I love her very much... she knows


Ground Control to Major Tom

Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong...
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you....

Here am I floating round my tin can
  Far above the Moon  Planet Earth is blue





And there's nothing I can do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario